Small steps in faith

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Star Wars " the last episode"

I saw the first Star Wars in May 1977 I remember going because it was my "last date" with my 1st boyfriend Joe Fiala who was getting ready to move to Bristol,Virginia
I was 17 yrs old
Yesterday I went to see the "Espisode III Revenge of the Sith" with our senior/junior high youth group and my husband (Darrell, not Joe :)
I am 44 now
It's unbelievable to me that it's been that long because it seems like yesterday that I saw the first one (Maybe because they show it on Fox on Sunday afternoons :)
I'm still partial to the first episodes especially "The Empire Strikes Back" but this one was definitely the better of the newer episodes The visual effects were unbelievable Everyone keeps talking about how "dark" this one is because of Anakin's change to Darth Vader..look beneath that evil and you will see the light...his ultimate sacrifice for his love
I loved the characters in this one and the undertones
I would definitely see it again

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yeah it was nice seeing it with Kristen:) Thats now officially one of my favorite movies...it was awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home