Small steps in faith

Saturday, June 11, 2005

"Many Moons"

I'm not usually up at this hour but I had the worst headache(sinus) and now I can't go back to sleep :(

I love nights where you can look up and see the stars and the moon Last night after the rain I was able to see the moon It was a "thumbnail moon" It always reminds me of "Many moons" by James Thurber For non-readers , in the story Princess Lenore wants the moon and she describes it as the size of your thumbnail I always have to put my thumb up when I see a "thumbnail moon" to see if it' the size of my thumbnail :)
I always wanted to get a necklace with a "thumbnail moon" like Princess Lenore had
I also liked that story because Lenore is my middle name and no one ever had my name so for a princess to have it made it special :)

I saw a sign on one of our nursing stations yesterday that made me smile

"I'm parked diagonally in a parallel world "

There are definitely days that are like that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home