Small steps in faith

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

49 hot dogs Yuck!

I read this and just had a hard time picturing someone doing this without choking I wanted to see a picture of this guy so I typed in his name and they actually have a website for hot dog eaters Unbelievable !! I thought he would be huge but he's very small Why would you want to eat that many hot dogs Yuck!!!


During the 4th of July, Takeru Kobayashi won his fifth consecutive hot-dog eating title by eating 49 hot dogs in 12 minutes. However, the Japanese eating machine fell short of his personal record of 53.5 hot dogs and buns, which he set last year ... 07-05-05 - 7:59 am

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    What's worse than reading about it is actually watching the competition on ESPN, as I did a few months ago. There was a Japanese lady who came in third and she ate 32 hot dogs or something to that effect.

    I don't know how Kobayashi does it - he's not a big man. He's thinner than I am by far.

    All I know is that guy probably loses at least a year off of his life every competition.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home