Small steps in faith

Monday, July 04, 2005

4th of July

I don't know what it is but the days I have no obligation to get up I can't sleep I woke up at 2:30 and it's 5:00 and I'm wide awake I can always count on one of my friends to be awake to talk to on IM :) this early

We went to the Red's game yesterday I posted some of the pictures we took Our seats were in the sun so after 3 innings we got up and walked around We stayed 6 innings and then left The Reds got killed 9-0 but we went really to see Roger Clemons so it was worth it Our seats were right next to the bullpen where he warmed up I didn't realize he was born in Dayton His father and grandmother are buried here and he still has family here This was only the 2nd time he has pitched at Cincinnati and being almost 43 it may be the last

We went to the Yosicks for a cookout and fireworks The food was wonderful and the fireworks were alot of fun Jeff travels and he bought fireworks in Tennessee He had some really good ones but there was one called "The Grandaddy" that was supposed to have like 70 fireworks in it ... not even close... he got taken :) his $4.00 fireworks were actually the best

I'm taking Kristen college shopping for towels and a comforter but I'm sure she'll have more on the agenda than that...she always does.. she takes after her dad ... you think you're going 1 place and you end up at 10 different stores,going for coffee,etc Don't ever go shoe shopping with Kristen if you're in a hurry :)

We usually watch Centerville's fireworks.. from the Kroger/Pet Supplies parking lot They're usually pretty good

If you want to read a good blog that puts things in perspective as far as faith and experiences in Iraq there is a website www.In-Him.net

Have a great 4th :)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ive already been through the shoe shopping experiences:) Its alot of fun

     

Post a Comment

<< Home