Small steps in faith

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Grace

Last night at 3rd place Mike talked about grace and works He gave us a definition for grace..."God gives us what we need not what we deserve" That's a humbling thought
This morning I was reading in a book I'm trying to finish and there was grace again Here is the example John Ortberg gave

"But the good news about surfing is this: If you miss one wave, if you fall off, if you wipe out, there's another wave coming right behind it. God just keeps sending them He never runs out of waves. He has and inexhaustible supply. He's like a wave machine. ...The Bible's word for that is "grace"

2 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    I aM glad that you took something from the lesson. I am always afraid that I do not convey things in the best possible way. You have been a great addition to 3rd Place. I am excited that you have decided to come.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Thanks Mike 3rd Place is one of the highlights of my week You do a great job with your lessons..look at how many people you have in your group that come back week after week

     

Post a Comment

<< Home