Small steps in faith

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Update on Kristen and Tyler

Well they finally made it but not without some interruption from Satan When they got to Birmingham Alabama their bus broke down The bus driver had put diesel fuel instead of regular fuel into the bus Another bus came to pick them up and they made it to Biloxi, Mississippi after midnight Biloxi was directly hit by the hurricane so that is where they will be working They spent the night in a church and when I talked to Kristen this morning at 9:00 they were just getting ready to leave
Please keep them in prayer I know they will have a big impact on the people they reach out to

I just realized as I was writing this that neither one of my kids are in the same state I am Zach went to the Notre Dame/Navy game in Indiana with his friend Brendan
Zach is a huge Michigan fan and Notre Dame beat Michigan :) Knowing Zach he's probably wearing his Michigan jersey :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you the girl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home