Small steps in faith

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

V for Vendetta ..awesome



Tuesdays...$5.00 Tuesdays at Showcase so we went to see V for Vendetta Zach and I loved it..Darrell didn't hate it but he had an issue with the "female Brokeback Mountain scene" as Zach liked to name it
It's a very"political" movie for those who have an interest in that
I have to say the Guy Fawkes mask will probably give me nightmares
In case you don't know Natalie actually had her head shaved during the scene in the movie so she only had 1 take to get it.
You would think she was really upset when actually she wanted to have her head shaved
She is one of few people (Sinead O'Connor is another one) who looks good with a shaved head

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    Dolores O'Riordan, from the band, the Cranberries looked pretty with her head shaved too...anyway i do want to see the movie, i am about tired of the "comic book" movies though. I am glad they are doing some of the darker ones lately, V, Sin City, i even hear there are talks about doing Preacher (which I have read and is awesome times 1000)

    I love movies with a political/anti-political theme...the island was somewhat that way. I will definitely see V, but might wait till it is at the "cheap" theater.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    Anything by The Matrix boys is worth watching, in my opinion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home