Small steps in faith

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Where's the snow?


I've been up off and on tonight..I get times where I just can't sleep and so I will get up and sit..pray..play on the computer :) etc. Tonight was one of those nights
Just alot of things in my thoughts,people on my heart to pray about,and ...where is the snow?
I expected to get up and see inches of white stuff lying in my yard...instead I see only green grass
I know alot of disappointed kids and teachers this morning.
Hmmm..maybe they'll get an early dismissal instead ?

9:00 am I'm sitting at my computer at work looking out the window at a blizzard of snow ...It finally got here...Snow day :)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    And the snow makes me extremely happy. Too bad there isn't enough for Noelle and I to go sledding, though. Maybe we'll build a snowman tomorrow.

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how did you get the clothes on the snow man next to you. you made him look like Z-Man

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Im jealous... I havent seen snow in a while and it makes me happy:)

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    Tyler, I'm jealous of you. Haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home