Small steps in faith

Friday, August 11, 2006

In LA

I've been in LA for the last few days at a National Diabetes Convention. LA is a very INTERESTING city to say the least. Very busy ..a totally different world It's been non-stop from the minute I've gotten here. I do get to go on a dinner cruise on the pacific ocean tonight which should be fun. There is a little bit of anxiety here related to the terrorist alert though I fly home on Sunday so I'm just praying that it goes smoothly..I found out I have to get to the airport at 6am and that the national guard has been called in to the airport for security purposes. Should be an interesting trip home :) If you read this just remember to say a little prayer for us on Sun am :)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Were glad your home safely...im looking forward to seeing you guys on sunday! Theres noone here its so barren...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home