Small steps in faith

Friday, December 01, 2006

Jaci Velasquez





We went to see a free concert at Fairhaven Church last night. Jaci Velasquez was the guest performer. She is just as beautiful in real person as she is in her pictures and she has a very beautiful and powerful voice. The only disappointing part is that she sang to a music machine instead of using the Fairhaven orchestra and choir If you've never heard them perform they have an awesome orchestra and obviously put alot of time into this program

They had a girl sing from their choir that had an absolutely amazing voice...reminded me of Nicole C Mullen She was given a standing ovation
She will be at Fairhaven today through Sunday and it's a free program....just need to get there early if you want a good seat :)
I grew up in this church so it's always nice to go back and see familiar faces who attend there

5 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Hey Tena
    Thanks for sending me the pictures I replaced the one I orginally put on here with you and Haley.. Glad you got to meet her

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger tenahawkins said…

    Thanks! She is amazing! God has truly blessed her dedication early in life. 26 years old and to have as many accomplishments as she has is unreal. She's also a PK, we actually do have that in commom :0).
    I've always wondered though...when you rise to the top that early in life where do you go from there?

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tena, I was searching in google about Jaci and this event and I found your blog. I'm a huge Jaci fan and I wanted to know if can ask Jaci about her next proyect in spanish.

    Thanks

    God Bless you

    Héctor

    www.hector-montiel.blogspot.com

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice picture.
    I haven't met Jaci but everybody who has say that she's the loveliest! Glad you could meet her, say hello to her!

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No problem ;)
    I'm told that Mr. Waters will be here in March, so that's something I won't be missing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home