Small steps in faith

Friday, April 13, 2007

Things I'm doing/reading/watching/etc

It's a quiet Friday night in the Southard household...Zach is at work....Darrell is messing with his computer which is acting up(should have got a Mac:)
I thought I'd just update where I am in my life.

Things I'm reading

"Sex God.." by Rob Bell
Philippians....Thursday night house church
People magazine
"Second Calling" by Dale Hanson Bourke.. (for "empty nesters" )
"Traveling Mercies" Anne Lamott

Things I'm watching


LOST...it's AWESOME
Grey's Anatomy
Cold Case
Friday Night Lights



Movies I've seen/rented


Reign Over Me....the best movie I've seen in a long time...I love Adam Sandler and I love the soundtrack...70's music :)

The Holiday....a good movie to rent

Happy Feet...didn't care for it

Borat....crudely funny...not the best movie to watch with your kids

The Brick....A dark movie but I liked it...


What I'm listening to

Classic 70's and 80's

Five for Fighting

Podcasts..Mars Hill,LOSTcasts,Grey's Anatomy,


Foods I've craved


Strawberries with cream cheese dip

Peanuts in the shell

Toffee chip ice cream...Graeter's


What I'm looking forward to


My trip to Florida with my sister >>leaving Sun :)

Kristen coming home for the summer ..May 2nd

Zach's graduation...June 9

Warm weather with motorcycle rides

Genesis concert...Sept 22

That's about it :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought only kids go to FLA for spring break. You're a party animal

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    I don't know about party animal but I do plan to have fun :)
    I never got to go on spring break soooo...I'll just be a kid at heart

     

Post a Comment

<< Home