Small steps in faith

Saturday, July 14, 2007

My coworkers

As I was writing a thank you note(overdue)to my coworkers for my birthday celebration, I realized how blessed I am to work where I do and with the people I do.
I've worked at the same hospital for 25 years. I did bedside nursing for 20 of those years and I've worked in Diabetes Education for the last 7 years..(I overlapped my floor and diabetes for 2 years which is why it doesn't equal 25 :)
Although I have loved most of the people I worked with on the floor..it's not like the coworkers I work with now. They are genuine...they are positive..they care. I don't think it's something you find very often and I don't ever want to take that for granted.
So for my coworkers....I love you guys !!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what is a cow orker?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home