Small steps in faith

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Peppermint -filled Pinatas



I have been listening to a series of sermons by Eric Bryant based on a book he wrote called "Peppermint-filled Pinatas". There's a story behind the title if you listen to the podcasts. The one from this week deals with the untouchables. Who in your life do you avoid? Sometimes you can find friends in the most unlikely of places and can have an impact on someone or they on you. I am not an extrovert but in the job that I do I have contact with alot of those people that would be considered untouchable. Most of the time they are searching for the same thing we all are...a friend who will listen.
If you have an extra 30 to 45 min I would recommend listening to one of these podcasts.
You can find it through the Mosaic website www.mosaic.org or through iTunes podcast.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    I'll have to check it out - when I have time. I still haven't responded to your question. :^(

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    That's Ok...it's not an easy question and I don't think there's an easy answer...I did get some insight from the Erwin McManus sermon I told you about and also Kyle gave me some input

     

Post a Comment

<< Home