Small steps in faith

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Behold The Lamb



It's 7 am and I'm getting ready for a busy day but a fun day :)
We went to my cousin's house for the start of our Christmas parties last night so we are going to Apex this morning. I hear Jason Wing is preaching which is always great.
Next, we will head over to my in-laws for a dinner with Darrell's side of the family.
Then it's over to Jim and Susan's for appetizers before we head to Milford to see Andrew Peterson in "Behold the Lamb" with a group of friends. This is becoming one of our Christmas traditions. This is our 3rd time seeing it and I never get tired of it. First of all the church is very old and quaint. Each of the artists usually perform some of their own work first and then they all combine to do Behold the Lamb. I think I'll love this even more than actual Christmas :) It's sold out this year but if you get the chance to see him in this or even in one his regular concerts it's worth every penny and every minute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home