Small steps in faith

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The Amazing Race

I'm not a big TV watcher but I am hooked on the Amazing Race It fascinates me to watch the dynamics between the couples themselves and how they interact with the other teams as well as the people of the country they're in Last night they started from Chicago and went to Iceland From the beginning you start to pull for certain teams and there is always someone who is totally obnoxious that you love to hate
So far I think my favorite team is the father/daughter team They are doing this to strengthen their realtionship
There's a professional wrestling couple who are married As big as he is, I think she definitely is "boss" in that family I wouldn't mess with her They were very likeable
The oddest person was a guy they called "hell boy" He wears these little pony tails in the front of his head that look like devil horns and he definitely has a different personality
It should be an interesting race and I'll be glued to my TV on Tuesday nights

2 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm not a big t.v. person either but it sounds interesting....ill have to check it out. Its fun watching couples fight:) lol

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    You'll definitely see arguing and true personalities coming out I think I could do it with Darrell or Zach without too much arguing but Kristen and I would definitely butt heads :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home