Small steps in faith

Thursday, November 11, 2004

A Grey November Day

Some people love rainy grey days like today I'm not one of them Give me sun everyday and I'll be happy It seems to affect my spirits I'm trying to keep a positive attitude but it's hard with this weather
I did do something to brighten my day though Darrell and I went to see "Shall We Dance" at the matinee with Richard Gere,Susan Sarandon, and Jennifer Lopez Definitely my kind of movie I think we were the youngest ones in there though :) It has tender moments, funny moments and passionate moments The dance scene with Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez is definitely worth going to see the movie
I grew up in the "disco era" and loved going to dance clubs in the 70's early 80's not for the alcohol (I've never been a drinker) but for the dancing( Darrell cringes at the thought of disco :)
That movie made me want to go sign up for dance lessons at Arthur Murray :) Who knows?.. maybe I will one of these days ...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    Hey, if you never get back to disco dancing here, don't worry - you'll have plenty of time to disco your heart out in Heaven!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home