Small steps in faith

Monday, December 06, 2004

Baby News

Congragulations Jeff and Mindy!!
They announced to the kids last night at Student Rev that Mindy is 11 weeks pregnant
They will be awesome parents..and definitely won't have a lack of babysitters:)
yesterday afternoon Kristen told me that she had a dream Sat night that I was pregnant (I'm not just to squelch any rumors:) I went to a church service yesterday where they talked about Elizabeth, John the Baptist's mother, and Mary and how miraculous their pregnancies and births were "For nothing is impossible with God" It made me wonder what it was like to be Mary when she was pregnant I wonder what kind of thoughts went through her head I wonder if she had morning sickness ( I did with both my kids I worked 3-11 so I was always Ok by the time I had to go to work:) I wonder if she had doubts or fears When she talked to God I wonder what she talked about
I loved being pregnant..it's something that's hard to put into words it's just an overwhelming joy and love you experience
I can't even imagine what that feeling had to be like to know you are carrying the Son of God ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home