Small steps in faith

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Going home to love others

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Vermont I'm hoping for the same in Philadelphia and Dayton on my trip home
We ate at a nice pizza inn last night "All fired up" Their pizza is very different It's pie style but the crust is wood fired and thinner I liked it LaRosa's would probably be the closest to what it tastes like My sister and I watched 2 movies I wouldn't recommend either one "Wicker Park" with Josh Hartnett (he was really the only good thing in the movie :) The other one is called "Shaun of the Dead" It's a BBC version of "Dawn of the Dead" movies I actually saw all of the originals in the 70's/80's and remember liking them but I didn't care for this one My sister did though She loves English humor
I've been studying 1John through my Beth Moore bible study this week
I've had some struggles with "how to love difficult people" God made it clear to me this morning that I'm not relying enough on his supply of "agape love" I've been going on my own "phileo" love and it's run pretty dry :) along with my patience
I just needed a reminder that it's not about me :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    If you liked the originals, see the new Dawn of the Dead. 28 Days Later is a classic, too.

    Loving can be so hard sometimes. I think it is something we get better at the more time we spend in God's love.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home