Small steps in faith

Friday, April 22, 2005

Hard decisions

I was looking at my son's yearbook this morning and inside he had written his opinion on growing up in Springboro and going to Springboro schools Let's just say it wouldn't make anyone want to move here
Seven years ago we had to make the decision whether to move from West Carrollton We loved our house and if it hadn't been for what we were seeing in the schools we would have stayed Sometimes you second guess yourself on these things There was alot of thought and prayer that went into that move
I knew it would be hard for both my kids at first but especially Zach He is my quiet one and change is hard for him ( He's like me :))
The things that frustrate him happen in every school system "popularity issues",politics in sports,overbearing parents,etc I don't know that it would have been any better if we had stayed in West Carrollton or moved somewhere that "money" wasn't such a huge factor
Life isn't always fair
It just makes me sad that Zach has had to learn that the hard way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home