Small steps in faith

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

What makes you smile?

On my MSN page today they had the 10 happiest cities and the 10 most depressed cities
On a grey day like today I was sure Dayton had to be #1 on that list but it wasn't
Philadelphia is the city to avoid and Laredo Texas is the city to move to
So what are good things to do when you have a grey day What makes you smile?
Here's some things on my list

A day off work
Getting my haircut (It's always nice to have someone else wash your hair :)
Watching a comedy
Eating out at Hacienda Grande ( I love their chips)
Talking to a friend
Talking to Kristen (you can't help but laugh at her)
Talking to Tyler
Sending a card or email to someone else (make their grey day better )
A warm bed
A clean house (that someone else cleaned :)
Fried ice cream (it's available in Homemade Brand at DLM )
Doing a bible study or reading your bible and having something "click" that you didn't know or understand before
Buying and reading a new book
Vanilla lattes at Starbucks

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I see how it is...I thought I made you smile too:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home