Small steps in faith

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Death in 3's

I'm getting ready to attend the memorial service for my former boss's husband in the chapel here at work in a few minutes He died at at the age of 57 from lymphoma
I will be attending a viewing tomorrow for my friend Christy's mother who was also in her 50's , and my friend Tina lost her cousin to lymphoma yesterday
As a nurse, I learned early death comes in 3's and I can't tell you how true that is It happened over and over again and although I don't work at the bedside any longer, I still think of that
I think what makes these hard is that they were all so young and one of the deaths was very unexpected It made me think of Roger's message and Larry's testimony on forgiveness You never know when someone you love will be taken from you and you may not have the chance to say "I'm sorry" or " I forgive you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home