Small steps in faith

Friday, July 15, 2005

Getting my attention

I was up late last night reading and in prayer About 2:30 I got back on the computer and my mouse died ..I thought it was the battery but nope it was totally dead ..I was tired , I was irritable,I had a horrible migraine, and that was like the last straw ..so off I went to bed with a bad attitude
So this morning I got up thinking "well maybe I can figure this out" Nope I was without the computer until we went and got a new (and works much better) mouse tonight
The people who are closest to me know that I love the computer I probably spend more time than I should on it and I think God knows that too and was telling me :)
So I spent my day finishing a bible study I do with Tina,laundry(that's an everyday thing at our house),and watching "Rain Man" with Kristen and Tyler ( I love Dustin Hoffman I "intensely dislike" Tom Cruise )
Even when I was able to pull AIM up (thanks to Zach's keyboarding skill) nobody wanted to talk to me so I guess God was telling me "no" even though I tried not to listen :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home