Small steps in faith

Friday, September 16, 2005

Late night conversation

Last night I had trouble sleeping Maybe it was the coffee I drank at 9PM or that I've been having shoulder pain...anyway I got up about 12:45 and there was Kristen :)
She doesn't have Friday classes I had gone to Zach's open house earlier so that had stirred up some memories We talked about a variety of things roomate issues,teaching observation,churches,possibly going to Louisiana or Mississippi for service
It's the nice thing about IM...you can have some of those 1 on 1 conversations anytime no matter how far you are It still doesn't take the place of the real thing though

I'm probably going to be a zombie at my diabetes conference at Wright State today but it was worth it :)

Keep Kristen and Tyler in prayer as they decide whether they're being called to help in the hurricane disaster areas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home