Small steps in faith

Friday, October 14, 2005

New ipods

I thought they just came out with a new ipod ? This one sounds really cool I would love to watch "Lost" at my convenience on a video ipod :)but I have itunes so I guess I can still download if if I want...I just can't take it with me





It’s unfolded before your eyes. The revolution that is iPod first took the music scene by storm. Further spiced things up with full-color photos. Added a full complement of podcasts to the mix.

And now iPod has turned the world topsy-turvy once again with video, letting you carry up to 150 hours of video wherever you go. Imagine: With iPod, you can play the DJ one minute. Rock with the latest Madonna or U2 music videos the next. Then get lost with “Lost”—or any of the other TV shows or short films now available for purchase and download from the iTunes Music Store.

Thinner and lighter than the 30GB and 60GB iPod models they replace, the newest iPod comes in black or white, selling for just $299 and $399, respectively. And they’re shipping next week.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home