Small steps in faith

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

They're coming home !!!


Kristen and Tyler are coming home today !! Posted by Picasa

I'm so excited Kristen and Tyler come home today I haven't seen them in 2 months..it seems like forever They are planning on leaving at 10:30 and should hopefully be home around 4:30 to 5:00 Please keep them in prayer for safe travel
Their plan is to go to the Garage tonight for Anthony Munoz but mainly to see their friends :)

I had to have my EMG yesterday It wasn't too bad The first part they use this electric stimulator it's kind of like being shocked with my dog Pumpkin's electric collar on low volt The second part was a little more painful He takes a guidewire and inserts it several places on my arm and neck It's like being stung by a bee about 10 times The neck was the worse I was biting my lip pretty hard ..As a preliminary I have 2 abnormal nerve conductions going from c6 in my neck to my rt arm which didn't totally surprise me since they told me the herniated disc is compressing my nerves...so the next step is Dr. Moncreif Pray this will heal with therapy and not surgery but I will accept what he tells me and trust that God is in control

At small group Monday, one of the things Mike talked about was excellence vs success ..excellence is the rainbow and success is the pot of gold and sometimes we miss the rainbow to get to the pot of gold Isn't that a cool way to think of it and it's so true We're in such a hurry to get what we want that we don't realize that the journey to get there is the important step..where we grow in our faith and our relationships

1 Comments:

  • At 2:36 AM, Blogger Dylan said…

    I liked our talk today about the Holy Spirit! I will pray for your back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home