Small steps in faith

Monday, November 14, 2005

David Crowder in Anderson,Indiana


David Crowder in concert at Anderson University Posted by Picasa

We went to Anderson,Indiana (hometown of Mike Box :) to see David Crowder,Shane and Shane and the Robbie Seay Band at Anderson University
We sat 1st row in the balcony in the center which were great seats except for the leg room for Zach :) Robbie Seay played for 30 min, Shane and Shane and David Crowder both played an hour each I would have liked to hear David Crowder longer He played most of the songs from his "Collision" album with a few of his other hits,O Praise Him, No one like you,Open Skies and Come Thou Fount..that was an awesome song because the whole place sang Amazing Grace acapella In this picture he's playing a "keytar" I called Kristen during "You are My Joy" so she could hear some of the concert :)

Kristen and Tyler are back at Lee They have alot of pictures,alot of stories about their experience They both said you have to experience it to realize the devastation and impact

I have started therapy and will be starting cervical traction this Thursday I just pray that it helps and keeps me from having surgery

4 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rochelle...how is Tina, we called Darrell yesterday but no news !!
    Had a great time with them...Bona

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Bona
    Tina's surgery went fine I'm going to see her today :)

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Man....you didnt call me when David Crowder was playing.....I see how it is. I thought I was your friend.:)

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Tyler
    I thought you were with Kristen or I would have called you too :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home