Small steps in faith

Friday, December 02, 2005

Chronicles of Narnia

Yesterday I reread "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" by C.S.Lewis It's a children's book from the series Chronicles of Narnia We are getting ready to do a series of sermons at Southwest based on this book in December and I wanted to refresh my memory on the story The movie is also being released next week If you've never read it, it's a great story It's fiction but there is a correlation to the story of Christ
It was a cold snowy day yesterday and my husband was taking a 7 hr course on the stock market with a friend he made so I had plenty of time for reading It only took me 3 hrs to read it It's only 161 pages and a very fast and easy read..even my daughter Kristen ,who hates to read, loved the book It's a nice escape from reality

If you want to read some touching words about Kyle Lake,the pastor from David Crowder's church, who was electrocuted, go to David Crowder's xanga blog
Also, he is coming with 3rd Day to Cedarville in Feb :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home