Small steps in faith

Sunday, November 20, 2005

My weekend

It's been a busy but nice weekend I got the best surprise on Friday night Darrell and I were shopping at Drug Mart and I got a call from Kristen that she had a surprise for me Instead of coming home on Mon night she came home Sat afternoon with Tyler We spent the afternoon catching up on things and then went to Christmas in Springboro and Starbucks with Tyler and his parents Christmas in Springboro is the big festival for Springboro It was way too cold though We went into the music tent to warm up and listened to a group play It turns out the guy who was singing was a guy Darrell had talked to about a year ago who gives voice lessons
We always like the food :) kettle korn, funnel cakes, fries,etc all the bad things for you
I love Starbucks at this time of year..decorated for Christmas :)
I went to Southwest Church (my home church) this morning ..they are my family and I love them and I love worshipping there
Everyone was glad to see Kristen and Tyler this morning
We had leftover City Barbecue(that food is the best)for lunch
Kristen and I went back to Christmas is Springboro this afternoon to hear the choir and look around We sat with Mindy and Adia and Tara Adia(she's 5 months old) was dressed as a colts cheerleader She's adorable but so serious She was watching everyone so intently There was a little boy with balloons on his head which fascinated her :)
This evening I've just been vegging.. wrapped in a blanket watching TV.. Colts vs Bengals and 60 minutes They had a piece on New Orleans which was touching and U2..an interview with Bono
I'm off the next 2 days which is nice Time to spend with Kristen..3rd place..watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I watched Batman Begins Fri night That's a great movie and Darrell and I also saw Jarhead....also a good movie but it's graphic in certain scenes
So that's my weekend..I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and Kristen's birthday this week..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home