Small steps in faith

Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm done :(


I'm pretty sure I will be in last place in the 3rd place basketball bracket
I was doing good until this week and then I just took a nosedive.
Oh well, there's always next year.
Now I have to figure out who to root for to win :)

4:50 pm Ok I had to add this.. I was watching the pregame show about Brad Buckman and how he lost his best friend in high school to bacterial meningitis. He changed his jersey number on his McDonald's all star uniform to his friend,Brendan's,number,#22,so now I have a "girl" reason to root for Texas :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    Oops, Texas is out.

    I think I'm worse off than you. My last final four team, Memphis, just got out.

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Ok I need another "inspiration story" for one of the final four teams ..let me know if you hear of any:) I have to feel that "personal"connection to root for them

     

Post a Comment

<< Home