Small steps in faith

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Vacation Thursday


We decided to go to Savannah to a single A baseball game..The Savannah Sandgnats The baseball stadium reminded me of Cooperstown..If you've ever seen "A League of Their Own" that's what the stadium was like We went downtown to the historic area "River Street" The picture above is what it looks like Supposedly there are alot of "haunted" areas in Savannah We went into a coffee shop and the girl said their closet is haunted..things disappear and then reappear It was a nice place to visit for a couple of hours but I wouldn't make a vacation of it or want to live here

2 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    Cool - I went to Wrigley Field today and saw the Cubs play the Tigers. It's something I told myself I had to do if I ever visited Chicago.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    I thought this was the week you were going to Chicago and the arts conference Hope you're having a great time:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home