Small steps in faith

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Vacation Wednesday


The sun is back It was a quiet day of sun and reading I am almost done with The Davinci Code...I finished Mind Games which was really good but at the same time I saw myself which was hard I've just started on "Through Painted Deserts"
We walked along the ocean..found some shells..one little girl found a starfish and some sand dollars There was alot of sealife washed up from the storm
We played putt putt and then walked along the Shelter Cove harbor..they have shops and live entertainment ..it's kind of like walking on the boardwalk

Tomorrow we are going to the ocean and then into Savannah ..the plan is to go to a single A baseball game tomorrow night 2 more days..then the 11 hour trip home Sat-- ugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home