Small steps in faith

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

4th of July



I watched this last year and forgot all about it until I was watching ESPN with Zach and there it was It is totally disgusting to watch but I had to see if this guy could beat his record and he did....54 hot dogs in 12 minutes....UGH!

What's a good way to spend a rainy day? Shopping for bargains There were some good ones out there We went to Guitar Center to look around..nice guitars but I don't really know that much about them ...some are very expensive ie 2000+
Borders is one of my favorite stores.. Bottled water is very cheap at Sam's and Dick's had good discounts..I was able to find my sister's birthday present :)

We spent the evening with the Yosick's ..pray for Dylan..he is in Mexico on a mission trip and is sick (Montezuma's revenge) He had to go to the doctor down there to get some medicine so hopefully he'll start feeling better Even though it rained we were able to grill out and Jeff and Tyler did a fireworks show for us

So... back to work tomorrow :(

3 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    IT kind of sucks that it had to rain, but the show went on! Thanks again for you guys coming over I had a blast:)

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    That guy is a beast.

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    I'd hate to see that guy's bowels.

    Umm, I'd hate to see anyone's bowels, actually.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home