Small steps in faith

Saturday, June 17, 2006

We're home..


We left Hilton Head around 8:15 this morning and got to Springboro around 8:00 tonight Twelve hours in a car is a long time :) Darrell drove the whole time...he hates when I drive..he says it makes him "car sick" ..I'm really not that bad of a driver :) I love to drive through North Carolina and Tennessee ..you get to Kentucky and Ohio ..ugh hazy
Our friend Sue dog/house sat for us Pumpkin loves Sue but she didn't eat well and probably lost about 4-5 lbs She cried everytime one of us walked out the door ...poor thing
Now comes the dreaded chore of unpacking and laundry which I'm doing now It's funny what everyone does 1st Zach..playstation Darrell..cut the grass Kristen...Tyler Me..computer (of course:) I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed..ahhhh :)
The picture is of us at Mike and Bona's cabin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home