Small steps in faith

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Back to Lee

Kristen goes back to Lee We're actually leaving tonight when Darrell gets home from work and driving 1/2 way and then the rest of the way in the morning. I can't believe the summer is over already. :( I always have a hard time with goodbyes. This one is really hard but it's easier than last year. A year's experience helps. I also have 2 coworkers who are going through the same thing. Cindy sent her daughter to UK last Sat and Mary takes her daughter on Sept 11. Always helps to have someone who knows what you're going through.
Next year it will really be empty nest syndrome :)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    I will be praying. I know that this is tough.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Thanks Mike
    I just got back and I was ok until I walked upstairs and looked in her room..but I know she is safe and happy and that's really what matters

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    It was good to see her before she left. I missed seeing her on a regular basis this summer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home