Small steps in faith

Monday, July 16, 2007

God's timing




I've been struggling lately with my purpose. What is it I'm supposed to be doing ?
Circumstances and friendships have caused me to look at things, reevaluate and question what and where I'm supposed to serve. I'm not very good at waiting for God's timing and I think that right now...that's what he's telling me...wait and look at where you are right now. There are always people who have needs...you have to take the focus off self though to see that sometimes.

At 3rd Place last night we watched a video through Mosaic,Erwin McManus's church, about a guy who was very self-focused and how through a set of circumstances his heart was touched by a little girl. If he had stayed self focused he would never have seen the opportunity that God had given him to interact with a small girl who needed a friend during a tough time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home