Small steps in faith

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Vermont ...Day 2



The picture above is the Farmer's Market in Montpelier. There are a lot of organic farmers with eggs,vegetables,granola,etc. There are also artists with paintings,glass,beads,etc. There was one social activist with a booth to close down a nuclear plant. We walked through some of the shops. I found some earrings and we bought some soap that was made in Vermont. They also had a very really quaint bookstore where I bought a mystery book.
It was beautiful weather here so we sat outside and got my sister's flower planters ready to plant. My brother in law cleaned and removed the cover to the pool and began to fill it for the summer. We grilled out chicken, my mom made potato salad and we have 2 movies to watch.
A very relaxing day :^)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    Tell your sister hi for me!

    They have a farmer's market every summer at the outdoor mall our church meets in. We tried to go today but we were too late.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home