Small steps in faith

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pedicures are awesome!



Once a year before summer, I get a pedicure. My friends from work have given me a gift certificate to Hausfeld's for my birthday for the last 3 yrs. I almost forgot about it until I was going through my drawer Sunday and realized it expires in 1 week..so today I went and spent 1 hr in heaven :)
They don't just paint your nails..they give you the royal treatment including the atmosphere. It's quiet and the lights are dim and they have this nature music playing. You put your feet in warm bubbling water and then they take one foot at a time and clean,trim,file,lubricate,and massage each foot. I probably like it more than most people because I spend the majority of the days I work on my feet.
Definitely something all women and men( without the nailpolish) need to experience!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love getting pedicures. I really enjoy the massages they give your feet too. It is a little slice of heaven. AS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home