Small steps in faith

Monday, May 19, 2008

Vermont...Day 4





It's been a rainy cool day here. My sister and I drove 45 min to go shopping in Burlington. We drove past the campus of University of Vermont. You can also see Lake Champlaign which is very pretty. It was an indoor/outdoor mall. Some of the small shops were outside on Church St. There were good sales and the good thing about buying clothes in Vermont...no sales tax :^) I also noticed that there were a lot of people speaking french. My sister said a lot of people come down from Montreal and Quebec.
My sister and I both used her Norditrack when we got back and it's "Dancing With The Stars" finale :^)
We fly back to Dayton tomorrow afternoon.
It's been a nice visit but it will be nice to be back in my own bed and I have missed Darrell and Zach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home