Small steps in faith

Friday, July 18, 2008

A Night of Crosby Stills and Nash



There are a few bands that I love and would see at any opportunity..this is one of them. This is my 5th time..and they sound just as good as they did in the 70's.
It was a perfect summer night with a full moon and it was sold out. It was Darrell,Zach ,Matt( a friend Darrell made at Starbucks) and I. Originally Kristen was going but her friend came in from Lee so they hung out swimming at my neighbor's pool instead.
They played for an hour, took a 20 min break (They are in their 60's :) and then played for another hour. Most of the songs were their older hits. They did throw in some of their "war" songs. They had written a new one in the form of a prayer which I thought was very beautiful. They also sing a song called "Cathedral" which I heard them sing in 1984 and loved and they sang it tonight. This was definitely one of the highlights of my summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home