Small steps in faith

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas CD..Sara Groves


























Last year I heard Sara Groves at the Andrew Peterson concert "Behold The Lamb". She has a beautiful voice and she came out with a Christmas album this year. I got it for 6 bucks with coupons yesterday and it is worth every penny. The 2nd song,"It's True" is my favorite.


"Highlight: The haunting and insightful “It’s True,” a track she originally wrote for a Blood:Water Mission Christmas benefit that takes on a whole new meaning for anyone who has ever felt hopeless. "

2 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    Ooh, I'll definitely have to check this one out.

    By the way, I am going to the AP Christmas concert this year, Jim Rigano got extra tickets and wanted to see if I wanted to go! Awesome!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    You will love it! I'm glad you get to go to Andrew Peterson this year :) I think we may go too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home