Small steps in faith

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Now getting to Know Me From A-Z:

This was on another blog so I thought I'd do it too...

A - Age: 48
B - Bed size: King size
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the bathrooms
D - Dad's Name: Jim
E - Essential start your day item: oatmeal
F - Favorite food: Marion's sausage pizza
G - Gold or Silver: gold
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play(ed): I used to play the flute in elementary school
J - Job title: Certified Diabetes Educator
K - Kid(s): 2..Kristen 22 and Zach 20
L - Living arrangements: live in a tri-level with my husband/kids(when they aren't in school in Tennessee and Pumpkin(my dachshund)
M - Moms name : Hazel
N - Nicknames: Ro,Robo, My sister and I have always called each other Sissy
O - Overnight hospital stay: Just with my children when they were born
P - Pet Peeve: Dirty dishes stacked up in the sink
Q - Quotes you like: “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” Winnie the Pooh
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: A younger sister Roxanne..we're one yr 2 wks apart and like twins :)
T - Time you wake up: 5:15 am...yeah I am a morning person
U - Undying love for: Jesus,my family and friends
V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel Sprouts...UGH
W - Ways you run late: When I get on the computer and lose track of time
X- X-rays you've had: teeth, neck..(herniated disc) , abdomen (gallbladder removed 2000)
Y - Yummy food you make: Chocolate pie, Guinness brownies
Z - Zodiac: Cancer

1 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what a cute quote from Winnie the Pooh. I'm knowing you even better. I like brussel sproust..but cant stand okra. ick!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home