Small steps in faith

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Fray




Last night my family and I went to PNC in Cincinnati to see "The Fray". I've been a fan for quite awhile. I'm a Grey's Anatomy fan so when they sang the song "How to Save A Life" I fell in love with their music. The rest of my family was slow to follow. In fact they would make fun of me when I would get excited about their songs coming on the radio. My husband listened to their second album which came out this year and became addicted to their songs :) You always know if Darrell likes someone because you will here it over and over every morning. Then, the week before you go to a concert he will play their music constantly. The day of the concert he will make a CD so we can listen all the way to the concert :) We got there a little early so we walked through Coney Island and ate at LaRosa's pizza. I had to get my t-shirt. I love tshirts especially from concerts. These were pretty reasonable in price.
The concert was sold out. There were a lot of fan's for the opening band, Jack's Mannequin. The lead singer was very talented musically.
I will say that it was pretty much a 20's crowd. I was a little surprised.
The Fray played for about 90 minutes. Very talented musicians and vocals.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    it sounded like a good concert. Glad you got to go. I wonder why Love146 wasn't there?

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    I think that they have different causes represented at the EcoVillage at each venue...unfortunately it wasn't Love 146 that night...it was ways to help the environment..a group called Reverb
    Side note...I didn't know The Fray was from Denver

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    Sure are! Them, Five Iron Frenzy, and Big Todd and the Monsters are pretty much are only contributions to the national music scene.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home