Small steps in faith

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Kid's Voting for the last time

Darrell and I went early this morning with the intention to vote before work On our way it started to rain and when we got to Clearcreek Fire House they were lined out the door about 30 deep and it was pouring and we had no umbrella so we went and got coffee instead
I went to work and left early with the intention of taking my umbrella from work and going to vote but forgot my umbrella so I ended up going home first
Kristen was home and asked if she could go with me so she could do Kid's Voting (She turns 18 on the 25th so she can't legally vote yet) As I watched her filling out her ballot while I was waiting in line I realized this would be her last time with Kids Voting :( I remember taking her when she was in kindergarten in 1992 for Kids Voting so she could vote for Bill Clinton :) Little did she and I know what we were doing then:)
I think God wanted me to have that one last Kid's voting experience with my daughter :) Hopefully we did a better job in our choice for president this time

1 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm sure you guys made the right choice..GO BUSH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home