Small steps in faith

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Restored

I am a HUGE Jeremy Camp fan I love his music and I love his heart It's not many men who would marry someone knowing that they might die soon He wrote his 1st album during his 1st wife's illness and death and the words to those songs touch my heart everytime I hear them
My family makes fun of me They threaten to throw my CD "Stay" out the window because I listen to it alot Well now I have a new CD It's called "Restored" and it just came out yesterday Darrell preordered it for me It's just as good as his first 2 So it's Christmas music and Jeremy for the next month :)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think ive told you this already but im a huge fan too. Hes an amazing singer. I had no clue that he had a new cd coming out. I think ill go get it:)

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    It's a good CD Tyler I knew you had good taste :) He's coming to the Schottenstein in Columbus in the spring with Mercy Me I would really rather just see him in a church setting like Fairhaven or Far Hills Baptist

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    Jeremy Camp is AMAZING

     

Post a Comment

<< Home