Small steps in faith

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

warm fuzzies

My dad sent this to me and I'm giving it to you


"Today...I wish you a day of ordinary miracles-... fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself.

An unexpected phone call from an old friend. ...Green stoplights on your way to work or shop.

I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in...... The fastest line at the grocery store.

A good sing along song on the radio. ...Your keys right where you look.

I wish you a day of happiness and little bite-size pieces of perfection that give you the funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you, holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare.

I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy. ...They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them. "
























2 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I have those days sometimes...not very often though. Although Kristen does make my day a whole lot better!:)

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Kristen makes my day better too :)unless I have to go shopping at the mall with her (Ask Darrell and Zach ) It's awful :(
    She has the funniest sense of humor though and can make a horrible day at work a great night at home

     

Post a Comment

<< Home