Small steps in faith

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Stillness

"Be still and know that I am God"
I'm learning to love the stillness of the night God has decided to talk to me in the middle of the night now Last night it was 3:15 I'm a morning person but that's a little early for me I'm wide awake out of a deep sleep trying to figure out why God picks 3:15 Maybe because any other time it's too distracting at our house
It feels peaceful to sit in the dark and just think and pray This morning it was snowing I'm not a big lover of snow but I opened the back door and watched the snow fall and just listened to the stillness of the night There's a 2 hr delay for school so now I have extra quiet time Time to be thankful and give praise that God chose to have a relationship with me...even if it is at 3am :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home