Small steps in faith

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Happy 44 birthday !

Today is my sister's birthday We are exactly 1yr and 2 weeks apart It's just like having a twin when you're born that close together We always had our birthday parties together and alot of times we got the same things ..maybe just different colors
We look nothing alike I have light straight hair and she has dark curly hair I am medium complexion and she is very pale Our personalities are different as well I tend to be more shy and she is outgoing and outspoken :)
When people used to ask my mom if we were twins we would think they were crazy (we didn't know about fraternal twins)
She lives in Vermont now (beautiful state but too much snow :) so I don't get to see her as often as I would like
There's email,IM, and the phone but I miss those birthday parties :)
Happy Birthday Sissy !!!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for your well wishes. It's funny because the older I get the more I realize how wonderful life is and how lucky I am w/friends,family and God's love. You are more than my sister you are one of my best friends.
    -Rox

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    You are one of my best friends too "birthday princess" ha ha You always know how to make me laugh Hope Rick took you to a nice expensive restaurant :) Have fun in New York next week Lucky!(in Napolean voice)

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How lucky you two are to have one another and your genuine love for each other. I love you both
    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home