Small steps in faith

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Kristen's Day

Tonight is a special night for Kristen She received a Mueller Society scholarship through my hospital,Miami Valley . They make a big deal of it They sent her and I both letters, they posted her name on the Foundation door at work and they have a really nice picnic at Benham's Grove in Centerville where they call up each recipient and present their scholarship to them
When I called Kristen a couple of weeks ago when I found out,she was so excited she screamed on the phone
Kristen has always had to work really hard for the grades she got and struggles with testing (She is definitely my right brained child) so for her to be selected was a big deal for all of us
I can't wait to hear her name called and see her accept her scholarship :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    That's great news!

    I'm looking forward to singing with her this Sunday. I really like the way she sings.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home