Small steps in faith

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Coldplay the concert

I went to see Coldplay last night at Riverbend with Darrell,Kristen,Zach,and Tyler
It was a celebration ..celebration that Zach passed his driver's test that morning..YIKES! ...and celebration that Kristen and Tyler are getting ready to take the next step of their lives..college
They had an opening band ..I think their name was Dark Forest or something like that
They were really bad It was 45 min of ear torture When they said they were playing their last song and people were clapping you know it's not a good thing
Coldplay came on about 9:10 and played until 11:00 ..no breaks If you ever get the chance to see them live it's an experience It's probably one of the best concerts I've been to..

1 It was sold out and the crowd was amazing Mainly 18 to 35 I saw basically no one younger than high school

2 Chris Martin has unbelievable energy and talent He never stopped He danced all over the stage came out into the audience ( about 3 ft from Kristen and Tyler :) played guitar played piano He was the best

3 The lighting and graphic arts They had a video screen behind them that had visual special effects on it

4 The songs They played most of the songs on X&Y and all of the favorites from A Rush of Blood to the Head and Parachutes The best song in my opinion because of the special effects and just the way they played was "Clocks"

Definitely the highlight of my summer :)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    Wow, sounds like a good one.

    I wish I could have gone - I love Coldplay.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home