Small steps in faith

Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Long Week

It's been a long week and it's only Thursday I feel drained physically and emotionally Yesterday when I got off work I went upstairs and laid down and slept for 2 hrs I never do that I still felt tired I feel asleep at 9,vaguely remember Darrell telling me to go to bed at 12:30 and slept until 4:30 but it wasn't a restful sleep I woke up many times I still feel tired and I've got a day of work ahead of me
It's just too quiet here I'm ready for my kids to come back I have got alot of reading done and I haven't had to fight Zach on who gets the computer :)
I think we're going to Homearama tonight That's always interesting to see what makes a house worth a million dollars That's a totally foreign world to me It's almost sick actually A house is a house I just need it to be big enough where we aren't getting on each other's nerves not where you stay isolated for days
I've spent alot of my alone time in prayer ..I have alot on my heart right now..I know God is listening but he isn't answering me...yet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home